Monday, February 23, 2015

HALLOWEEN 2014


 I decided to do witches this year for halloween. I am not really sure why, I just thought all the girls being a different colored witch would be SO cute! and my friend Stephanie from Oh sew Fancy did an amazing job with their costumes. The details are amazing!  

 Pumpkin Patch number 1. We love going down to Avila valley barn in the fall. Its a mile away from the beach, and just a beautiful place, with hundreds and hundreds of pumpkins.Its a 2 hour drive for us, a perfect day trip. I wish I would have gotten more pictures, I must have been pretty occupied with the kids. 

 Our Traditional Family "Halloween Spooky Dinner". Its always so fun for me and the girls to do this tradition of ours. The menu changes ever year, but this year it was: Pumpkin deviled eggs, Mummy Wraps, Split pea soup, and Halloween decorated cake pops, with mint green ice cream. The girls lo forward to this every year.











 Kynzlee is my little October Baby. She turned 7. 


Pumpkin Patch #2. On Halloween day. 
My 5 little Witches.. My mind is already brewing up for this year :).


1 comment:

  1. What amazing Halloween party!! I am so impressed that you planned such stunning party on your own. Love this! I also want to organize the best halloween party nyc this year. Do you have any creative ideas for Halloween event?

    ReplyDelete