Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Baby Girl #5



Well you gotta start somewhere, right? So here it goes. I am starting with my baby #5 First Birthday. When I was pregnant with Kambree, we didn't find out what we were having {the same with the 2 girls before}. We were convinced she was a boy. I mean, 4 girls.. we were bound to have a BOY at some point.. and we thought Kambree was it! So do you think we talked about girl names? NOPE! Only had a boy name, all ready to go. So when little GIRL #5 came out- we had to think.. and think hard. 24 hours later we had a name, and I will say- it was all my husbands idea. he said to me {as I was all drugged up after having a baby.. what if we made up a name with all the other girls first initial? I told him he was so crazy and to please GET REAL! I was a little frusterated, because all the names I picked he shut down! So all of a sudden he said "What about Kambree?" 
K- kynzlee
A- Abigail
M- Macee
B- Brooklyn...
KAMBREE. 
Well I didn't tell him right away... but I LOVED IT. {I couldn't let him have that glory right away :)}
So Kambree Jill it was. in case this is our last girl we used my name as her middle name.






 We had just moved into the house 18 days before this. So it was a very low key family only little party for our Sweet Kambree Girl. 





We are so blessed with 5 little Princesses. They make our life so happy. Maybe one day we will get a little prince to add to the bunch, but for now, we will enjoy lots of squealing, crying. hair doing, nails painting and all things pink. 

No comments:

Post a Comment